Volunteer at Villa
As school volunteers, Villa parents help in the classroom, coach teams, work in the lunchroom, raise funds, drive on field trips, tour prospective families, serve on committees, and are elected to the Board of Trustees. We appreciate all that you do!
Sign Up to Volunteer
Visit TEESO for a complete list of all volunteer opportunities and to sign up.
How to sign up to volunteer via TEESO:
- Click the Teeso link above.
- Returning family: log on with your email and password.
- New to Teeso: enter your email address and click the Forgot Password link to get a new password.
- Once logged in, click on Villa VPA in the green box in upper left.
- Hold your cursor over Villa VPA and move over to VPA Sign-Up.
- Click VPA Sign-Up and select from the list of Volunteer Opportunities.
Required Trainings for Volunteers
Each school year, all Villa volunteers must attend a required training that outlines our policies around student safety and common expectations.
- The goals of volunteer training are Student Safety and Common Expectations.
- New volunteers must attend a beginner training session, which runs about an hour.
- Seasoned volunteers are offered a shorter refresher course. However, seasoned volunteers are welcome to attend the beginner course.
- No registration is necessary.