What is the status of the Capital Campaign?
We have raised over 80% of a $4.2 million goal. Generous early gifts have enabled us to come this far. We now ask our entire community to join in with a gift or pledge to reach our goal.
What are the Campaign components?
- The new Multi-Purpose Field
- Renovations to the envelope of our historic building
- A STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) initiative to further elevate our academic program
(Note: the Villa Treehouse and garden patio are past Auction Fund-a-Need projects that are paid for and not part of the campaign.)
When does construction begin?
- Construction of the new field will begin this May with completion scheduled for the beginning of the 2017-18 school year.
- Building renovations will occur during the next few summers (beginning in 2018) because they are weather dependent.
What should I give?
Only you can decide what's meaningful for your family! The ability to pledge over five years may help make an impact not possible with a one-time gift. For example, a $5,000 pledge over 5 years equals approximately $83 per month. You can structure your pledge according to your wishes.
Can my company match my pledge or gift?
Yes! Follow your company's matching guidelines. If you plan to match, please notify Joan Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org