Apply to Our Preschool
How to Apply to Preschool for Ages 3 to 5
Villa Academy uses a web-based application called Ravenna for the submission of online applications and most forms. Through Ravenna, you can complete your application online as well as common supplemental forms that are shared among schools.
- Your child must be age 3 on or before August 31, 2017
- Tour the school or attend our Open House
- Complete our Online Application and Parent Statement
- Submit $75 non-refundable application fee
- If your child has previous preschool experiences, using Ravenna (your online application), have his or her teacher complete a Recommendation Form and submit it to Villa Academy.
- Please sign into Ravenna (your online application) to schedule:
- Play session with other preschool applicants
- Parent interview
Upon filling our current openings, a Wait Pool is established for qualified applicants. If openings occur, our Admissions Committee will review Waiting Pool applicants and offer admission to the most appropriate ones. Most openings occur within a few weeks of admission notification. However, there are sometimes openings at the end of the school year or during the summer.