More Time for Five:
Preschool for Five Year Olds
Give your five-year-old child the gift of time. Prepare them to flourish in kindergarten!
Villa Academy’s More Time for Five P5 Class isn’t a repeat of younger preschool years, but was developed specifically for the five-year old student.
More Time For Five looks like play, but deep learning occurs–we call it “play with a purpose.” Our Preschool 5 - P5 program incorporates:
- Thoughtfully-planned lessons that help children develop their sense of self and sense of responsibility for choices made.
- The social, emotional, academic, and physical needs of young learners not ready for kindergarten.
- Exploration of topics in greater depth with more dialogue and discussion.
- A focus on kindergarten success skills: fine motor, gross motor, and pre-literacy.
More Time For Five preschool class for five year olds is designed for children who:
- are eligible for kindergarten, but would benefit from more time and additional preparation
- miss the Washington state cutoff date for kindergarten
- may have attended pre-K classes elsewhere
For additional information about Villa Academy’s More Time For Five program, please contact our Admissions team by email or call 206.527.9388. We welcome your questions and look forward to meeting you and your child!