Preschool Academics at Villa
Villa Academy welcomes young children to a safe and nurturing world where they develop skills for school readiness.
- Each child’s natural desire to explore is enthusiastically encouraged.
- The need to do, to know, and to understand drives the learning process.
- With each new accomplishment, a sense of confidence and independence emerges.
- Children learn to take on exciting new challenges in an atmosphere filled with creativity, cooperation, and fun!
One of our main goals in preschool is to make sure that each child knows that he or she is special, unique, and valued each and every minute of the day. We help children develop a sense of self and learn to take responsibility for his or her choices. Together we learn to build upon our strengths and work on our challenge areas. Preschool students develop a strong foundation and are ready to flourish in kindergarten.
OUR PRESCHOOL CLASSES
- Serves children who are three-years old by August 31
- All children must be toilet trained
- 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and optional Friday enrichment (additional fee)
- Families may register their child for the optional Friday each trimester
- Serves children who are four-years old by August 31
- 8:30-11:30 a.m. with option to stay until 1:30 p.m. (enrichment classes)
- Monday - Friday
- P4 Extended care (EDP) available from 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Serves children who are five-years old by December 31
- Designed for children who miss the Washington state cut-off date for kindergarten (August 31) or children who are eligible, but not yet ready for kindergarten
- 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday
- P5 Extended care (EDP) available from 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Why choose our Our More Time for Five program?