Apply to Our Middle School
How to Apply to Grades 6-8
Villa Academy uses a web-based application called Ravenna for the submission of online applications and most forms. Through Ravenna, you can complete your application online as well as common supplemental forms that are shared among schools.
- Tour the school or attend our Open House
- Complete our Online Application and Parent Statement
- Submit $75 non-refundable application fee
- Villa prefers the ISEE exam. Register for the ISEE Exam and complete before the end of February. We will also happily accept the SSAT exam. Register for the SSAT exam.
- Request Records and Teacher Evaluations from applicant's current English and Math teachers no earlier than December 16, 2016.
- Complete the Middle School Essay Questions
- Please sign into Ravenna (your online application) to schedule:
- A full day student visit where your child spends the day at Villa and participates in activities at their current grade level
- Parent interview
Upon filling our current openings, a Wait Pool is established for qualified applicants. If openings occur, our Admissions Committee will review Waiting Pool applicants and offer admission to the most appropriate ones. Most openings occur within a few weeks of admission notification. However, there are sometimes openings at the end of the school year or during the summer.
Need Admissions Help?
Our Admissions team is always available to help make the application process as easy as possible. We welcome you to contact us at 206.527.9388 or via email if you have any questions.