Below is a listing of positions currently open at Villa Academy:
Primary Homeroom Teacher/s
To be considered for a position, please submit or have on file:
- A completed online application (applications can be started at any time)
- Attach to your online application:
- a formal letter of interest
- a current resume
Teaching position applicants also include:
- Three letters of reference.
- Copies of college transcripts.
- A copy of teaching certificate with appropriate endorsements
Upon employment, you will need to present your original Social Security card and Driver’s License or Passport.
Pursuant to RCW 23A.195.080, a background check inquiry, including fingerprinting, will be required at the expense of the employee.
Villa Academy is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate in admission, access, treatment or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, creed, age, national origin, marital status, or disability.
Questions should be directed to:
Anne Terry, (206) 729-0219 x279