Villa Academy is a Catholic independent school dedicated to excellence in the education of the whole child and guided by the Cabrinian tradition of educating compassionate hearts and confident minds.
Villa Academy’s vision is to engage compassionate and confident learners for lives of infinite possibility.
Below is a listing of positions currently open at Villa Academy:
There are no open teaching positions at this time.
Director of Admission and Enrollment Services
To be considered for a position, please submit or have on file:
- A completed online application (applications can be started at any time)
- Attach to your online application:
- a formal letter of interest
- a current resume
Teaching position applicants also include:
- Three letters of reference.
- Copies of college transcripts.
- A copy of teaching certificate with appropriate endorsements
- Upon employment, a copy of your original Social Security card will be needed.
Pursuant to RCW 23A.195.080, a background check inquiry, including fingerprinting, will be required at the expense of the employee.
Villa Academy is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate in admission, access, treatment or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, creed, age, national origin, marital status, or disability.
Questions should be directed to:
Anne Terry, (206) 729-0219 x279