Lower School Learning Support Specialist
For a complete job description click HERE.
Manager, Alumni and Annual Giving
Click HERE for job description as well as application instructions specific to this job.
To be considered for a position, please provide via email the items listed below (preferably in one PDF document).
- A formal statement of interest in the position.
- A current resume with relevant educational experience and three references.
Teacher Applicants additionally include:
- A copy of a current teaching certificate
- Transcripts may be requested
Upon employment, a copy of your original Social Security card will be needed.
• Pursuant to RCW 28A.195.080, a background check inquiry, including fingerprinting, will be required at the expense of the employee.
Villa Academy is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate in admission, access, treatment or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, creed, age, national origin, marital status, or disability.
Questions should be directed to:
Anne Terry, 206.729.0219 x279