“As a teacher and parent at Villa, my favorite thing is the community we build amongst the students, staff and parents. I like that I know the students and their families, and that my children know the members of this community and feel comfortable and accepted.”
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Preschool 3 (P3) - $6,695
- Preschool 4 (P4) - $10,565
- Preschool 5 (P5) - $14,800
- Grades K to 5 - $19,830
- Grades 6 to 8 - $20,620
Villa Academy is committed to enrolling a talented, socio-economically diverse student body. No student should be deterred from applying for admission due to ﬁnancial constraints.
Financial assistance awards vary and are based on a family’s demonstrated need. Currently, sixteen percent of our students receive financial assistance. Last year, Villa provided over $714,000 in aid with an average award of $10,801.
If you have questions regarding financial aid, please contact Angela Dugan, Director of Admission and Enrollment Services, at 206.527.9388.
To fairly determine eligibility, each family must submit a Parent Financial Statement (PFS) to School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS), available beginning November 1st.
SSS is a confidential online portal that is a service of the National Association of Independent Schools and is used by many K-12 schools to help determine a family’s ability to pay school costs. You will enter your financial information through SSS—most of it is available on your current tax forms.
SSS applies information provided in the Parent Financial Statement to a formula which calculates a family’s resources. The results of this analysis are sent to Villa Academy, which assists the Financial Aid committee in determining each family’s need-based qualification.
Villa treats each family individually, but will consider income, expenses, assets, liabilities, and discretionary income for educational expenses.
FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION PROCESS
- Complete the Parents Financial Statement (PFS) by February 10, 2017. Our school number is 7940 and we are listed as Villa Academy.
- All tax documents need to be uploaded to SSS. Upload a copy of your 2016 Income Tax return and W-2’s through SSS by March 6, 2017. No paper copies, please. First time financial aid families please upload your 2015 tax documents as well.
- If you own a business or farm, please complete a Business/Farm Statement and submit a copy of your corporate taxes and schedules by March 5, 2017.
- If the SSS fee precludes you from applying, please contact Angela Dugan.
- New families will learn of your financial aid offer as part of your acceptance.
- Returning families can expect Villa's Financial Aid Committee decision by mid-March, 2017.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If you have special circumstances, need assistance completing the PFS form, or have questions, please contact Angela Dugan, Director of Admission and Enrollment Services, at 206.527.9388. All conversations are confidential.
SSS Customer Service 800-344-8328