Villa Academy is a Catholic independent school dedicated to excellence in the education of the whole child and guided by the Cabrinian tradition of educating compassionate hearts and confident minds.
Villa Academy’s vision is to engage compassionate and confident learners for lives of infinite possibility.
The Cabrinian tradition of teaching is dedicated to educational excellence and the development of the whole child to fullness of person. Our graduates are well on their way to emotional, intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social maturity as they initiate their high school experience and seek new opportunities to learn, grow, and give to others.
Our graduates possess a mastery of academic and social skills through a deep, inclusive, and rich learning community that features excellence in instruction, curriculum, and facilities, and is consistent with a child centered educational approach. At the time of graduation, students have developed the essential academic and social skills to succeed in high school and later in life.
Our graduates have a cultural competence achieved through knowledge of the needs and attributes of many communities and are beginning to prepare for the day when they will take a place in these communities as competent, concerned, and responsible members.
Compassion and Service
Our graduates are on the threshold of moving beyond self-interest in their relationships to treating others with kindness and compassion as required by our faith.
Pursuit of Excellence and Expectation of Integrity
Our graduates have a desire and ability to pursue excellence in their lives. They are persons of integrity who conduct themselves accordingly in their personal relationships and their work in the community.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Villa Academy is a welcoming and inclusive community, committed to the vision and spirit of our founder, St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, whose mission was to educate and care for society’s marginalized and most vulnerable, particularly its children, regardless of race, color, creed or background.
Villa’s Faculty, Staff and Parents, therefore, are committed to:
- Graduating students who have a greater cultural competence achieved through knowledge of the needs and attributes of many communities and are preparing for the day when they will take a place in these communities as competent, concerned and responsible members;
- Teaching our students directly and by example, a clear and uncompromised understanding of how our differences are a source of immeasurable strength;
- Nurturing in our students a desire to understand the multiple perspectives of those they encounter resulting in honorable, respectful and meaningful interactions with people from all walks of life;
- Helping our students broaden their views of themselves and others by ensuring that they appreciate their own backgrounds and experiences while honoring the differences of others;
- Learning continually about the value of cultural inclusion and the most effective means to communicate that value, to ensure that our students develop compassionate hearts and confident minds throughout their Villa Academy experience.