Faculty and Staff Appreciation
Villa Academy Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day Thank You Notes
Due date for Notes: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
The Villa Faculty/Staff Appreciation Committee will be coordinating a heartfelt appreciation luncheon in celebration of Villa’s fabulous teachers and staff on Monday, March 26, during conferences. At the luncheon, each faculty and staff member is presented with a decorative bag containing appreciation notes written by Villa parents and students. Many have commented that the thank you notes are the best part of the day!
All forms of expression of “appreciation” are welcomed and encouraged!
- Children’s drawings
- Student or parent written thank you notes (they need not be lengthy)
- Other wonderful, original ideas (just need to fit in the bags)
- It is the thought that counts!
- Remember to write notes to members of the non-teaching staff who work hard behind the scenes helping the school to run smoothly.
- Click HERE for a list of our Faculty and Staff for a convenient reference.
- Put the recipient’s name on the outside of the envelope so we can sort the envelopes quickly and accurately.
- Drop your notes (which we will collect daily) in the decorated box in the Parent Lounge or send them via KidMail (Stephen M. 7A) so we have time to sort them and prepare the individual gift bags.
Thank you for taking the time to make the Villa Academy Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheon a huge success!
Questions regarding the notes? Please contact: